Troop 505 Annual BSA Health Forms Due Jun 10

Can't WaitIt’s that time of year. All health forms must be resigned by your family doctor and resubmitted to the Troop. These forms must be updated in the next 2 weeks if you are attending summer camp. You cannot attend summer camp without these forms renewed. If you are attending the high adventure camp this summer or plan on doing any high adventure activity with the Troop this year you must have your doctor fill out and sign parts A, B and C.

The BSA health forms can be found at this link:

Click to access 680-001_ABC.pdf